Saturday : Lazy Lamhe

Saturdays are so wonderful. Lazy..Slow...and full of fun. :) Mine started on a beautiful note woth phone calls flowing in.I used to be a phone-person some 3 years back but now I prefer to talk less over the phone. I am not the ones who wud chat up for hours and hours with frenz everyday. Now, it is usually an ocassional call that extends to half-an-hour. In the morning, my college friend called me and it was so great talking to him. We are somewhat what they call it, spiritually close...no matter if we talk after months, we love each other immensely. He is one of those people who makes me smile on a bad day with his witty one-liners and one of those very few people who dont talk marriage and weight with me. So, it was indeed a pleasure to hear from him. He is all abt positive aura. I love such people. Later in the morning I got a call from my cousin and it was great to know that he is happily married. :) Another reason to share a smile here. Then, followed another call from the neighbourhood about our maid. She decided to stay home today so all the work had to be taken care of by me. What a Saturday! I started by washing utensils and cleaning up the kitchen. Took almost 3 hrs. Ankit took care of the rest of the cleaning in the house. He brought me DHOKLA, I love it and both of us munched on it after a long work-hour :) It was worth it. And here I am lazily watching my favourite TV series videos and posting this. Hope Sunday brings in some energetic stuff. Else, I don't mind laid-back and lazy days when I can just indulge in some good books,music and episodics.

12 comments:

peter November 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

U r off on Saturdays kya ?
anyways ..'i also hate to talk over phone for hours ..i wonder how these gf-bf thngs happen 2x7 on phns. I have heard people can die coz of it :(

Phoenix November 1, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

aaaaaaaaaaa i cant talk for ages on the phone hate it..can only do so with samik....


dohokla ka naam sunkar now im feeling hungry n ma isnt giving me dinner anytime soon :(

Nidz November 1, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

hey was it a phono day :)

Arv November 2, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Not a bad Saturday at all mate...

Have a nice Sunday.... Cheers...

Skeeter November 2, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Hi Harshita,

Always! Relaxing on a Saturday is the best. Today you have taught me something new. I had never seen a DHOKLA, so I had to look it up on the net. Nice.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Aevi November 2, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

i envy envy envy :D

good to know that you had a wonderful sat and a great festive season with family (other thn starving part)

Sneha Shrivastava November 3, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

wish that
All the days
that
come your way
makes you
blissful,happy & gay

Sneha

Sunny November 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

u washing n cleaning?????
Wats wrong beta????
Tabiyat to theek hai????? i m worried.....

... November 3, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Sneha, are you a friend or foe?
Harshita, u must let her go!
Show this girl the Exit Way,
God! She wishes u 2 become a Gay!
ha ha ha...

Me November 3, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

@ Sunny

Yaar, teen din se babli aunty nahi aayi :(

Isliye...kaam karna paddd raha hain!

Aaj bhi nahi aayin :(

Me November 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Hey Peter ! Yes, we have an off on Saturdays officially...me too wonder how ppl end up talking on the fone endlessly. Although there was a time some when I was myself glued to the phone ;)

Hi Phoenix... ha ha ha... I love Dhokla.

Thanks Hobo.

Wow! That's quiet a name for it - PHONO-DAY ... U r funny Niddzzi.

Thanks Arv...It was not so bad..yeah

Hi Skeeter, DHOKLA is a speciality dish of Gujarat- a state in India.

Uhuh! Abhi, I know you are away from home.

Sneha, thanks...take care

Girijesh, u hv some sense of humor, I must say :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital