Yipee! Monday and Bow-Wow Tuesday ;)

It has been a roller-coster ride of a sort.Last few days have drained me off energy for sure. Monday started on a beautiful note and all I could see in my mailbox was appreciation mails from the higher-ups, clients and Business Partners for my training sessions. Okay, that brought a smile to my face, a genuine one coz I needed this boost for sure.With current recession thing ON, the overall mood around me is not good. Our team has not much work that makes sense apart from the trainings that I am delivering and few projects here and there as we are the most expensive team in our organization to afford and no one is ready to pay that price. I know lay-offs are inevitable and the redundacy of the resources in our team can lead to either closing down of the team or maybe some of us will be shown the door. Haven't thought much about it though but yeah! it crossed my mind for sure. But, anyways the mails were a breather and now even my wicked manager knows that the company does not pay me for nothing and I do put my hard work into it all ;) Tuesday was full of sessions and as I went for my evening walk, someone shouted from the back, "Your dog! Your dog!". I turned around to see a scared neighbour... "Your dog, the white one, is out of the house.". "WTF", was my instant reaction. Happy Singh made his way thru the big rails outside the house again, coz someone yet again forgot to lock the door. Damn! There were 7-8 dogs stray dogs outside and stupid HIM, he ran into the group and they would have killed him if not for me and the small kid who stays next to our house(his name is Honey and he adores Happy like anything). Honey ran after Happy and he tried calling out to him and I was doing the same. German Spitz is one breed, my doc says that never listens to the owner or anyone for that matter when they don't want to. They are their own masters. Huh! He ran almost a km in the colony compound and came back again chasing a dog. I ran after him(HE RUNS SO DAMN FAST). Honey and me, almost caught him when he snarled back when I was trying to put his leash on, he bit me on my right hand until I left him alone and Shit! a car almost ran him over as he moved more towards the main road, I had to step-in (Chaa was so furious I risked my life for him) and I almost escaped getting hit by the car. I knew "Either my dog will die right there or else I can save him no matter what". I leashed him tightly and he bit me on my left hand badly during the process. Thankfully more of the bites were superficial except the one on the left hand. It got my hand drenched in blood. Anyways, once back, he was given a nice lecture and thrashing by Chaa and me too. I was given this big lecture on why I shud have left him alone and let him be. "If he had to die under a car, he would have. Why the hell did you risk it for him?", Chaa shouted at me."I am sorry but I have raised him like a baby, I love him and I just can never let him go away coz of my mistake", I said in pain. Finally I got my tetanus shot, fixed an appointment with the pets' vet to get details of their vaccination. Crap! That Tetanus thing hurts a lot. I am no scared of injections but this one hurts much after it is given. Wednesday, we got the confirmation that both Happy and Rustam are properly vaccinated so my doctor asked me not to go for any further vaccination. Thank God! Last nite while walking, I was wondering what a day it was. Full of action !! Did I say in my last few posts that lifez not happening...lol Well it is!! For sure, it is... I love my life, it is always spiced up...ha ha ha Now when I write about this, I have a smile on my face and I am shaking my head in agreement to the fact that life indeed is adventurous for me. I am glad I saved my darling, Happy Singh. Although, we are not chatting up for past 2 days as hez trying to be normal and I am trying to act as if he has hurt me a lot...he he he... I can't help it though, he is looking at me with his twinkling eyes through the door.I so love him. :) Pics :http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/barking_cartoon_dog.JPG http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2008/7/17/saupload_yipee.jpg

33 comments:

Aevi November 20, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

i was wondering what happened to u as ur messenger status msg was saying somethin about it... thnk god u r ok...

i remember when Bruno n Anna would bite me at home... twas so frequent tht dr uncle would say u dnt need injection as u had it in less thn 6 mnths :D

spitz n pomerian r indeed notorious for making noise n runnin around.. mine were good ones labradors :)

Aevi November 20, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

huh... m d first one today to comment hehehehe

"take cheers mate
thanks for sharing this with us
n what not ;)"

Me November 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

@Abhi
He he he... same happened to me when Caesar was around, he was a bulgarian spitz and he bit me some 4-5 times ;)

Happy ka first time hain. I am fine and mast now.

BTW, you too take care...

Nautanki!! lol

abhishek November 20, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Ah! Love...and the things ppl do in love...stupid things actually.
I had a bitch. She died 3-4 years back. She was a Lhasa Apso.
She too would run from the house at the slightest opportunity. Although her intentions were entirely different...she had her eyes on the Pomeranian next door. ;)

Anonymous,  November 20, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

I love him too.

Anwesa November 20, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

nice 2 hear abt ur workplace!but,awww..happy singh..ur so motherly!!!gr8!!

Sneha Shrivastava November 20, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

How is your hand now?
take care.:)

Arv November 20, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

wow... exciting indeed... Congrats on your work part :)

hope the bite is healing now... take care mate...

hope to talk to ya sometime...

cheers...

Priya Joyce November 20, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

awwww tats such a sweet post all spheres of ur life in one post..wah iss baar toh kamaal kar diya...

moments of life..u wud luv to cherish...

peter November 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

ahh so many thngs happening ....maintaining pets ...is one thng in which i would be miserable for sure he he :)

even i force myself to love my life coz of enormous shocks and surprises which i keep getting LOL :D

happy blogging !

Phoenix November 20, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

aww harshita... i hope you are fine now....this was really freaky..but i have to admit the beautiful way you wrote it i couldn't help but laugh picturing you running behind happy singh....must have been an awful lot of running eh?

*hugs* i hope the pain goes away soon..

Anonymous,  November 21, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

wud write up in dettail soon :)

Mads November 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

sorry i cudnt read the entire post.
i read in sameer's blog that u got bitten by a dog so came to peep into ur blog to convey my get well soon wishes
im too scared of dogs to even read abt it..i read till the part where ur left hand was drenched in blood and cudnt go further. sorry. :(((
im too phobic of blood injections and dogs....aargh...

get well soon..ur a dog lover so i wont say anything more :P take care of urself and the dogs(keep them away from me if i ever get to meet u pls) :)

zirelda November 21, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

I'm thrilled you saved him. You are such a good dog owner.

:) And I'm way thrilled you're ok.

Rahul Bajpai November 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

if you remember the dialouge of Sunny paaji, "tum jaise hi log ek aadmi ko ghatak bana dete hai." (People like you make an ordinary man dangerous.) ha ha ha
Happy ke chakkar mein people unhappy. Dharmender paaji ka dialouge maar dena chahiye that...guess what???

Rahul Bajpai November 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

if you remember the dialouge of Sunny paaji, "tum jaise hi log ek aadmi ko ghatak bana dete hai." (People like you make an ordinary man dangerous.) ha ha ha
Happy ke chakkar mein people unhappy. Dharmender paaji ka dialouge maar dena chahiye that...guess what???

... November 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

ओए लोगों!

आप सबने हर्षिता की ख़बर तो पूछ ली..किसी ने ये पूछा की बेचारा हैप्पी सिंह कैसा है?

Thanks God, he was "properly vaccinated" else he would not have been alive! हर्षिता को काटने के बाद उस बेचारे का क्या हुआ होता...तौबा तौबा...सोच कर ही डर लगता है...ha ha ha

Anonymous,  November 24, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Hey, the lay-offs are sad realities of times like this and on the same time the crudest way to deal with recession....

i mean cut the salary, stop the fringe benefits, stop travel, cut the cost, but dont fire ppl....they are the biggest assets f any company be it in tough times or good sunny days....

a projec in my company went off too but for diff reasons, ppl were happy, ppl were scared...but we felt bad cos company lost business...

i really wish not many ppl loose their jobs esp who are experienced and have onus of family on them....

that wud be horrendous

Entertainer November 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

good one.. and yeah very true.. my labby once escaped the fence and jumped right into the river in front of my house. Eversince every morning he somehow gets out and swim.
Well i would say its not a great feeling whn u r on the bank of the river shouting ur pets name and ur pet is happily swimin in the mid of the river and a crowd is watchin all these with fun..

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

@Abhishek
Yeah!..the things we do in love are no doubt the craziest of all. :)

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

@Hobo
Wow! Happy Singh has one more fan now on.

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

@Anwesa
Thanks Anwesa...My ex-boss said the same... :)

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

@Sneha
I am good now...Thnx sweetie

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

@Arv
Yeah...am good now..sure will talk sometime.

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

@Priya
So true....the moments of life I'll always cherish.

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

@Peter
Thats the only way we can keep upto the pace of life...loving each and every moment of it...U r right.

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

@Phoenix
I am fine now sweetie... Yeah! even I laughed it out after the incident...

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

@Mads
I am a crazy dog-lover. :) Thanks for your wishes...

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

@Zirelda
Thanks Z... :)

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

@ Rahul
ha ha ha... yeh idea bhi achcha hain...

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

@Girijesh
Happy Singh bilkul theek hain... Usey bahut khushi hogi yeh jaan key ki tum usey itna pyaar kartey ho ;)

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

@Sameer
Lets hope all goes well with the recession thing looming around.

Me November 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

@Entertainer
Ha ha ha... that must be so embarassing for you... I have experienced something like that so many times...my dog making me run after him...hehe...and the whole crowd watching us...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital