One more PERVERT, One more VICTIM

I donno what state of mind am I in. I really can't make it out. Am I upset?? Am I ashamed?? Am I hurt?? Am I disgusted?? Donno!

It was yet another evening today when I went for my walk and something happened that made me feel so disgusted that I bathed myself until I felt cleaned up of someone's hands. Yuck!!

I was brisk-walking right in front of my house and thought of calling up my friend and as soon as it connected she asked to be a lil loud and before I could make out what she was talking about, a man came from behind on a bike and spanked me so badly on my back, that I was standing there all shocked and my friend kept calling out my name. I simply froze there... I did not know what to do... What could I have done?? Shouted at him, while he drove away full speed...and make a fool of myself...naah!

This is not the first time it has happened to me. I remember, while I working in hyderabad...Me and my roomie went for grocery shopping and on our way to the store... a guy did the same to me... it was a crowded enuff road and nobody even dared to help me, even when I almost fell...

For all the men reading this piece of writing, I donno what you think about THIS and I am no way generalising the whole stuff...but yeah! lemme tell you, it is not as simple as it appears to be...

Do you know how disgusted one feels after being treated like public property? Damn! Indians will never learn their lessons... they never will... The moment a woman steps out of the house, they think ...She is at their disposal...she is meant to be abused, molested and groped... Guys! You Suck!! You suck big-time...coz you know what, I know I cannot recognize u in the dark and I cannot ever grab you by your collars and kick you in your balls but I can for sure feel sorry for your sick mind that treats women as a piece of entertainment... I wud never know even if he would pass by again that its HIM....shit!

Damn! no matter how much I wash myself.... I feel those hands on me... I donno...

And the clauses that people present freak me out...

- Why don't you take your brother along for walk?? Bull-shit!! Why do I need to tag him along in my alone-time?

- Why don't you pre-pone your walk to some time later in the noon? doesnt suit my office time.- Why don't you walk in that park rather than here, there are no bikes there? So, I drive kms to get there everyday...and wht if there are peverts prowling in the park too...thanks.

- Why don't you wear a long jacket and walk?? Oh! sure... I did invite the guy to hit me there with that sportsgear...

- Why did not you catch that guy by his collar and hit him?? Ha ha ha...don't tell me that, as if I knew he wud come, touch and go... How can you even chase someone whoz at high speed on a motor-bike....??

- Why did not you shout ?? Yeah! true... as if it affected him... crap!!

I ask... Why us?? Are we meant to be groped and molested?? Do we really exist to feed someone's sexual desire??

Why do such creeps make me hate myself again and again, when they do this to me??

When will this stop?? I am not the only one whoz going thru this...many of my frenz have been thru this...

Mom asks me not to go for the walk tomorrow at the same time... I shud make it early... I donno if I'll be able to make it to the walk tomorrow... I really donno... A part of me says, "Why do you have to not go?? You are not a loser" and a part of me says, "He'll be back again, he'll do it again"...

Itz really hard to be a woman....guys!! Trust me... when treated like this...u feel like puking and u keep washing urself of someone's hands...but you can't ....coz the damage is right there in my mind...and it will remind me of my helplessness...of my disgust of being born in such a society... of being born a woman who gives birth to a man so one day he goes on the streets and treat other women as trash.

For that guy, I have just one message... You suck asshole... You really do... and You gonna pay for this some or the other way pervert!!

For all the perverts.... Someday someone will chop up off ur balls and you wud know what it takes to hurt a woman physically and psychologically.

17 comments:

La vida Loca November 23, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Hugs gurl
Listen..its not your fault ever. Those assholes are well assholey. Just do your thing...don't let them win.

Phoenix November 23, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

im utterly angry and extremely disgusted to say the least ...

really this has happened to me quite a few times and all and i know how pathetic the feeling is.. :X

*HUGS*

peter November 23, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

hmmm....
those sick minded people do exist everywhere and i won't be wrong if i say Delhi rules in that ..!!!

you are upset i can understand but don't feel guilty for some goddamn moron ..

cheer up :)

Prashant Sree November 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Came across your blog while browsing... Now this topic, has been broached upon previously too... I wont sympathize with you,as its not what you need...

I think you might be still reeling under the trauma of the experience.. Only solution for these kinds is : 2 things...

1.Wait for the society to face the issue and come up against it.

2.Keep your cool and believe such things wil not happen to you. Our mind thought's work miracles...

Peace.

abhishek November 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

not just in india, frotteurism is a big problem in japan as well, especially in buses and trains. i remember something similar happening to my mom. my mom was able to grab hold of the guy and give him two tight slaps.
hope this cheers u up :)

Priya Joyce November 23, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

hav faced sumthng similar..i know how it feels...ahhh!!..dear wat do I say..its a peculiar situation...

Anwesa November 23, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

its thoroughly disgusting.it happens with girls in school uniforms.whos at fault here,the men or the soceity wich treats men as "ghar ka chirag"?THEY HAVE NOT LEARNT TO RESPECT WOMEN,ANY HUMAN BEING FOR THAT MATTER.
these "men" bullshit should b taut a lesson.

zirelda November 23, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

I'm sorry that happened to you.

I don't know how this would go over, but I carry a stick with me when I walk. Not because of what happened to you but because people here let their dogs out after dark and they are not always friendly dogs.

You can do some damage with a good stick.

Firebolt November 24, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Hey, I'm really sorry that some fucked-up ass did something so disgusting to you. It is a shame to the entire society that perverts can and do get away with anything. I don't understand why they do this. I mean, girls don't go around pinching guys' asses, do they?

Don't give up and don't feel sad. If possible, give your anger a new face in the form of determination, that you won't let this happen to you or to anyone else around you. If unfortunately, it does happen, you will raise alarm and help the other person.

Remember... "One person at a time.."

Cheer up!

... November 24, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

I'm ashamed of being a man today!

I know no words can console you until you somehow take the revenge. But how?

Here I'm...curse me, beat me, molest me, victimize me...but for god's sake, get me out of the shame!

I'm ashamed of being a man today!

Anonymous,  November 24, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Hey Harshi, this is sick incident and disgusting to say the least....i wont say hollow words which mean little and sound like just placeholders....

all i d say is give mouthful n handful to such ppl , they deserve the worst of punishment for this act....

may be i cannot express my feelings in appropriate words out here, but i hope u feel i concur with your views on tis and i wish that asshole geys a harshest of punishment by ay means for his shitty act.....
Take care

Anonymous,  November 25, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Disgusting.
Annoying.
But No worries. God watched that, isnt it ?
Cheer up buddy.

Entertainer November 25, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

its disgusting... and its shamful to see number of Harshitas increases day by day

Entertainer November 25, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

its disgusting... and its shamful to see number of Harshitas increases day by day

Nidz November 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

crap bloody Fuckers..shameless... asses..

i had similar kind a exp whn i was in Lal Baagh in blore. had to go there as it was hostel outing. i tell.. the park was full of those kinda guys.. i dont knw wht fun they get touching gals.... chiiiiiiii

Aevi December 5, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

i dunno wat to say here... feelin bad

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital