You write Shit...You are so boring

Thatz what Bhai(my brother) told me today ;) I simply love him to death. He is my best critic...
And I completely agree... I do.. Sadly, I am not one of those good bloggers who have a new story and a new something to talk about. I don't expect people to expect good posts from me.
I am a self-confessed boring blogger. :) I am turning into a plain and simple cliche...and a predictable cliche for that matter. I can blame PMS or even the pressures at work.
If you come to my blog regularly, there were times you read about politics and terrorism... and current issues and women ( I think I was pretty alive those days).
Now are the cliche days when you read about my KAAM-WAALI bai (maid) escapades and the pataakha (I must mention a stupid choice of movies according to him). I dont want to counter that anyways...
May be I have just turned into a saturated blogger...but the work pressures have been killing and all I can manage is write about the routine stuff that life has become.
The patience of the readers amazes me, when they actually land up here and bear with the stuff.You guys are absolutely kind souls...I must say...
But then, I am not one of those bloggers who THINK about a post(No offences meant, at all). Ah! I have no time for thinking about it...watever it is... so my posts are all right from my mind and my heart rather...random... and just abt that.
I wish I could just think good stories or bring up something interesting...(I really don't even think about that) he he he... But I can't...My posts come from what I experience...and that suggest what an UN-INTERESTING life I have... lol
So, I do realize I need a break or may be my mood is flying here and there ...thanks to that damn PMS. But yeah! I know I do write all that shit...sometimes its pure gold shit...and sometimes just another ordinary one... ;)
This is another one...people will bear with.(MAY BE) :)

19 comments:

... November 18, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Hey Harshita,

I must say, if blogs could be patented, you would leave Edison behind ;)

And, you know why do you "write all that shit" [sic]?... 'coz your name literally translates to that... Har+Shita=the one who write all types of shit. ha ha ha...

please don't mind and mail me the links to your good posts at giri.iitd@gmail.com

Btw, i think You and Sneha were destined to be friends 'coz where there is Love, there is Happiness.. Cheers!

Anwesa November 18, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

hey,i like ur posts,call them watevr u lyk..

Chetna November 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

HEy guys it seems u r focussing on something other than humor behind the message.

Sneha, I must say u are a very sweet person. ur writing has deep meaning.

But only if u could add the fun element just like Girijesh, it would be grt!

Me November 18, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

@Chetna

The author of this blog is Harshita (not Sneha)... Sneha is a really good blogger BTW :)

And for the fun element...who can do it better than Girijesh himself!!

Harshita

peter November 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

so u knw finally that u write shit LOL :D

by the way i have told you earlier also ..that your blog is like a personal diary on a public forum and if you don't know how thrilled one gets to read someone's personal diary then ask me ....:P !!

Me November 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

@Girijesh
Thanks for your sarcastic compliments :)

You have SOME sense of humor, I must say coz nobody has ever analyzed my name and made out so much non-sense out of it ;)

Since I am into writing shit. I recommend you some really nice reads on the blogs I read...Will mail them soon on ur id... I am sure you will love them. :)

And yeah! Sneha : Love and Harshita : Happiness are great frenz...I loved the way you used up the meanings in the last sentence you wrote :)

BTW, me don't mind ur comments...they r all in good humor, I know...lol

Me November 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

@Anwesa
Thats so kind of you.

Me November 18, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

@Peter...

I know...I know...Mine has been read many a times. ;)

Ki farak painda hain??

Harshita

Arv November 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

*so my posts are all right from my mind and my heart rather...random... and just abt that.

Precisely why we read it :)

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

i so very disagree with you.....u r no way a boring blogger and no no no, u get this wrong.....

one of the most amazing blogs i have come across -- ever bubbling with optimism and positivity and great energy......

u rub it off on ppl....so why say boring :)

do whatever take a break, a sabbatical or vacation, waise bhi HOLIDAYS are around, but dont quit blogging.....

You are one rocking blogger, remember awards u got :)

abhishek November 18, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Is this a golden shit or one of those ordinary ones ;)

Phoenix November 18, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

shuuuut uppp!!!!!!!!!!


i absolutely adore you, your blog, and your writing.. basically everything.. don't worry and write... even if its gold shit..dont care... what are friends for... we'll jhelofy it all :)

how dainty am i not? :P

Nidz November 18, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

its ur blog dude.. ur diary. . u can shit, pee or anything u want.. (we will still enjoy, seeing u peeing and shitting lol)

Sneha Shrivastava November 19, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

East or West harshu is the Best.:)
waiting for another post.
Love
keep smiling.
keep writing.

Firebolt November 19, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

I just read some of your posts and no, they are not shit, pee, barf or anything of that sort. They are definitely witty and interesting.

Keep writing. Cheers! ^_^

Anonymous,  November 19, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Each day has its own way of ending and a new day has its own way of beginning.
Enjoy !
Visiting Delhi soon may be.
Whats your e.mail ?
:)

Aevi November 20, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

doesnt the title says

Harshita's Chill-out Zone

Thoughts Uncensored ;)

who cares then

zirelda November 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

It's ok. Cause sometimes there is life and sometimes there are causes.

And I never find your blog boring.

VagaBond December 2, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Heya!!
Nice post...i actually thought it to be the gold shit types!!!
Keep up the good work...bbye!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital