For the regular and never-before readers

Caution: Contains offensive language(not for the regular readers). Have started working from home now. Typhoid's gonna linger for some more time before it bids the final goodbye. I may not be able to post for few days...may be...U may never knw..when the blogger in me pushes me to come back...but right now the road seems to be long.... Have a lot to write about...but there is a huge back-log of mails due to the sick leaves.. Will be back soon... I wish I cud block my blog for some readers...I guess I can't :( Uhuh!! Coz with some arses, I really don't want to share anything abt my life and views...but seems I have no choice but to carry on...I love writing and will keep doing that...and itz great to know that some people still have interest in knowing whats happening here... Although I have removed the FEEDJIT to avoid looking at the people who actually read something which was not meant for them ever... ;) Some men are such assholes that they don't get the message even when they are asked to Fuck Off. They never learn their lessons. May be they are still waiting for me to get there and kick them where it hurts the most. Let me tell them, I will for sure someday. Right now, I have no time for them. Uhuh! Too much of negativity...!! I hope this week goes by smooth....with so much to do.... Love ya people

3 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava August 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

to use this cliche, you have taken words out of my mouth.I am also fed up with some over-inquisitive people
trying to pry into my life.They definitely deserve a kick as u say,where it hurts the most.

Cheer up gal!
love you :)

zirelda August 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

I found you. Yay!

Uh, yeah. Actually you can give permission to only some people if you want to. I haven't done it but have seen a few private blogs.

Blog when you can. I know what it's like to be busy...

Aevi August 26, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

hahaha... tht was funny. well who cares though if people read n comment anythin they feel like. out thea there r a bunch of unwanted people but u should be least bothered.

anyways this isnt a bad solution again

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital