Look whoz been awarded!!

Yipee! I got my first award and that too from whom!!...Well, from one of my favourite bloggers, Zirelda. That's so kind of her... Thanks a lot Zirelda. Well she told me there are certain rules to follow once you are being awarded...Oh! I wud do anything for an award...lol ;) And the rules are : 1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated. Mmm....7 people...Well I have my list ready... Zirelda, Can i award you too as per the rules? You didn't tell me about that... :( Coz you are a part of the list anyways, I wait for your posts to come up everyday...So let me re-award you... ;) And the only reason I am doing that is coz I simply love being a part of your everyday life...thru ur blog-posts...it inspires me to be a better person..Superwoman!! :) And for the next six, well I have some sure-shot winners here : Abhinav, coz he is one of the people who inspired me to blog and has always been furnishing interesting posts on his blog...He has his own style..and I love it :) Skeeter, coz his way of adding flavour to the simplest of stories and events is something I am a fan of. And how can I forget the pictures he adds to each post, they are so apt. Nidhi, for she is frank and everything she blogs about is straight from the heart with no sugar-coating. Sneha, for her poems and beautiful thoughts about people that take me to some other world when I read them. Charu, coz she is full of mush and emotions...she is an on and off blogger but when she writes itz a wanna-read stuff. Soumya, for she is a lazy yet full of life blogger... ;) I am so glued to these blogs that I never made a dliberate choice to surf thru other blogs...

Guys! You have earned a lifetime fan here. Now, Go ahead people and flaunt this award on ur blogs like I did...It feels great!! ;)

13 comments:

Nidz August 20, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Hey two of us unknown to each other still we care abt each other atleast try to read wht each other go thru. Thanks a lot for the award. i m nt able to explain in worrds right nw. may b some day again i'll try. wil mail u up.. muah..

Nidz August 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Hey mail me ur Email id. Send it in a comment or something. i wont post the comment. wil get it as a mail

Sneha Shrivastava August 21, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Thanks for the award Dear.:)
Have a great day !

Sneha Shrivastava August 21, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

harshu dear please accept the award
on my behalf.
I love your blog.
Cheers!!

zirelda August 21, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

I am double loved. :) Just can't complain about that.

soumya.... August 24, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

hey...thnQ so much...am honored!! :)..cud u tel me how i can accept the award...

soumya.... August 24, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

this site is kinda alien to me..tell me how to search for some blog..i mean..key words is the only way??
btw...really cute profile pic of urs.. :)

soumya.... August 25, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

i mean blogspot...how can we search for any particular blog? basically how do u go about looking for blogs of others?

Gaurav Kant Goel August 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Great Going!!!!

But u forgot mine!!! :((

I need to improve my writing skills....

:)

Me August 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

@Gaurav...ha ha...nopes...I have some other award in my mind for you and you will get it shortly....i m nt getting a graphic for the same for a long time... :(

soumya.... September 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

guess what...i cant search for my own blogs! :D

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital