Accept it!!

The weekend was full of usual stuff like cooking lunch on Saturday for the family, arranging my wardrobe, taking Happy and Rustam for a walk, chatting up with mom and catching up on "How I met your mother" episodes. And this Sundayevening,for a change, me and mom decided to sit outside in the verandah or porch watever u may call it. Happy sat at his favourite side of the entrance to the house and Rustam sat to his...and they were happily watching the garden n the road..while me and mom indulged in some gossip...over a cup of tea...Soon we were joined by my cousin Twinkle(thts quite a cute nickname)...He is a brilliant guy with a pure heart and utterly emotional approach towards life...a typical Saggitarian... :) We were discussing life, frenz and work, when all of a sudden he asked me why dont you ever post abt people betraying you when you needed them the most....and how the people you gave your 100% to, turned their backs on you...Hmm...Tht was a question..I wud say... He was deeply hurt by someone...and I knw where it came from... Well, I told him that its high-time I(infact we) come out of this cobweb of who did this to me..why he/she did this to me...or for that matter all the ifs,buts,hows and whys here...I think the best part is to stop being a crybaby and accept it as it comes..is what I told him...All this, is a part of the learning process and this is how you grow up....I have no regrets that I met those people...Everything heals with time...and it seems so unimportant to me now...and funny too at times...lol...and then, I know I will give it back to them someday if I need to...toh Tension nahi leney ka...bhai!! Just Accept it and move on...No point spoiling the essence of today with the yesterday that was... "Ek hi life hain, Isko fultoo jeeney ka" : Therz just one life to live, lets live it up :) And I am still wondering why I really dont bother abt what happened...Time changes and so do people...and I may have changed...thts a gud change though :)

4 comments:

Aevi July 10, 2008 at 4:52 AM  

i am all confused now... recalling a post " A thank u note of its own kind: "Whenever someone kicks you hard in the hardest of times, turn back and say Thank You. You have helped me enuff to luk back and smile at you"Aha! and not to forget I will definitely See You Laters!! he he" + "...No offences meant guys... but I still cannot forgive some of you."

n today u preached ur cousin "Just Accept it and move on...No point spoiling the essence of today with the yesterday that was..."

I think its something more or less just swinging moods

Sinner July 10, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

"Everything heals with time...and it seems so unimportant to me now...and funny too at times...lol...and then, I know I will give it back to them someday if I need to...toh Tension nahi leney ka...bhai!!"
You did read the- I know I will give it back to them part..right?? :)
Sometimes to let the kids sail thru the worst of times, we need to tell them that they shud accept it rather than cling to it...but then like I said, one gets a chance to give it back if one wants to...and thats when u can kick hard where it hurts the most :)

Sinner July 10, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Or may be if still there are variations in my versions...I may have grown up a bit :)

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

the best aprt is ths post is abt me n whr i hv accepted the reality n knw the liofe is full of these kinds of person ..... but imperative thing is i never want to look back though its very hard bcz its human tendency.. we keep on running from one thing to another n she make understand tht it ll be better for us to face once.....
i forgive People but tht does not mean i accept them as again my part of my life... i cant make them my friend again not even wish tht somethng worng happend to them,,,,
and not even think to take any revenge from them bcz i take it another way if i ll do the same with them i ll be in thier category the category from thr they belongs to...
so live life the way it comes thts my funda
Thanks dear for the wonderful peicwe of advise n as u always keep on adivsing me...
here i wana tell everybody tht if in life i hv any problem apart from my everybody who r involved in my life she is one most relevant person in my life who is always with me in my every time...

from ths i would like to thank her
Sweetyyyy Tonnes of Thankssss....

I know nw u ll say all blaw blaw blaw need not ot say thanksss...
but seriously
I love u my sweet angel SIS Badi wali didi
khushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital