Friday Fever...!!

This morning was beautiful, (You call it Friday Fever or watever)although mom almost pushed me out of the bed as she wanted me to move my lazy bum a bit and go for a walk.....ahum! it almost felt like wen she used to wake me up when I was in skool....But yeah! wen i luk at her conviction towards seeing me fit...I feel like leaving aside all the pleasure that the early morning sleep gives me... I started the morning on a rocking note...With Jon Bon Jovi singing "Have a Nice day" aloud in my washroom...I brushed my teeth and rushed to catch up my early morning warm glass of water...I was sure this Friday will be gr8 in office...So I chose my favourite White shirt and blue jeans to wear...and everything was so perfect that it seemed to be so unreal... I picked up my newly bought Chanel eye-definer(I am yet to rate it as per its brand,Chanel Perfumes are a hit with me..am nt sure abt make-up stuff though) and thought of experimenting with my eyes a bit.. applied my favourite nude gloss...sprayed on some musk...and winked at my mirror....all ready to go gal!! With my shades on, I stepped outside..ah! it was too hot outside...so I asked my driver to turn on the AC...but of no use..(ever since tints are banned in delhi and NCR...Sun has found its way into our cars...) Everything was so normal until we reached the Expressway to Noida... :( There was a huge trafffic jam, but I was convinced its the usual thing and will settle down soon until our car drove to the wrong side to peep in and we saw that both the roads r closed...both ways it was a 3-4 km stretch traffic jam...uhuh! That is it!! How can MY day be so normal ?? :) Thankfully I asked my driver : " Yeh wrong side pey jaakey gaadi ko peechey ki taraf kaat-key dekho...mujhey lagta hain nikal jaayegi..adegi nahi...is-sey pehley ki yeh raasta band ho ghar ki taraf wapas le chalo...: Before it gets too late and the road to home also gets blocked lets take a U-turn frm the other side, I think it will work" It was not that easy....we had to convince many people on our way back to give way to us...as all the bikes blocked even the wrong side pathway...some of them banged on the car with theri barehands..and the driver blasted them " Kya kar rahey ho?: What are you doing?" and well some of them had funny replies" Arey main marr jaoonga tumhari gaadi se: "I will die if your car hits me" coz he was a safe distance away frm the car but wen they see a gal in the car...they ought to create a scene...Thats wat U.P. is all about... I felt so suffocated and anxious when I luked at my cellfone..Oops! How can I forget to charge my cellfone battery?? Shuh! and then I realised that I forgot my water pitcher at home...I had to go home...and it was the right decision coz I was already late to work and I had to login in time...so better work from home than indulge in this never ending traffic jam...without cellfone n water... Later I read thru e-paper at home and well well, our Mr. PM was on his way to the place and thus the whole road was blocked...What the hell? Why do we civilians suffer for VIPs and VVIPs ? Are not we supposed to be in time at work to earn enuff to pay our taxes well so that the government runs all fine??...This whole blockage of roads was a complete stupidity as the PM was anyways flying to the place and not driving there... That was really irritating...Now I realise why I cud see 3-4 helicopters over that area...Wish we cud have been informed about it earlier...I feel sorry for people stuck up there...coz they cant even take a U-turn and come back... we were lucky we did it in time... I hope it starts running smooth soon... :( It was so bad to see small kids stranded there too...seems the traffic jam was ON since wee hours in the morning...Wish I had known... :( What a Friday I wud say? Here I am, running temperature,dressed in Pyjamas and T-shirt, Happy Singh by my side(he is still amused to see me back home) and the laptop in my lap.(I shifted my work-table to bhai's room for his PC)...I have no clue how will I manage the training session Presentations while working from home...I think I shud mail the attendees abt the delay and mail the same on Monday.... Coz this Friday has been pretty rocking so far...it gave me fever...

2 comments:

zirelda July 12, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Wow... and I thought I had some wild days. :)

Aevi July 15, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

baaprey... seems like a busy day hehehhee

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital