Happy Singh and Rustam

Happy Singh, when he was a month old. :)
Happy Singh : Now when he is 9 months. :)
Pics r a bit hazy though, blame it on my cellfone ;) Next is a rare moment where both of them can be seen bonding over some sleep.... ;)

Happy Singh and Rustam (Sleeping with the enemy redefined) .... lol

Rustam is a German Shepherd while Happy Singh is a German Spitz. Happy is pretty frail while Rustam is all towering, although Rustam is 2 months younger to him :) And well, Happy never ceases to show that he is the BOSS and was there before Rustam arrived... :)

5 comments:

zirelda July 30, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

They are both cute dogs. Isn't it neat to have them with you?

I love my dogs sometimes more than I love my people. :)

Clementine July 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

My wishes are been granted!!!!
:)
Thanku!!!

Sinner July 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Zirelda,
Yeah! its amazing to have them around. I m more close to Happy Singh as he resembles my old dog Caesar who dies last year...he was a sweetheart...Let me tell u, we cud not come over his loss and ended up having Happy and Rustam both :)

Dogs are the most selfless lovers of all ;)

Clementine,
This one was especially for you...
Take Care

Nidz August 1, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Hey such a cute pic. Loved it. esp the name Happy Singh. I too have a bitch. She's Lab. her name is buddy. wil write about her on my blog soon.
i read ten post of ur blog today. hope u r better nw all cured with the sickness stuff. Thanks for adding me in ur blog list :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital