Apple half-eaten...!!

For those who are wondering about my grammar, well read on and you will know what state of mind am I in to call it Apple half eaten or a half-eaten Apple for that matter.
There have been some great buys I had from California but my Apple Ipod was one of the most special items I got frm there. I simple loved it and that was the reason I never let bhai-log handle it brashly...that was history coz I never knew what was on its way!! Just another day I saw bhai(Sunny) using my Ipod's headphones with his HP laptop to listen to Ted Mosbey blabbering about yet another story in "How I met your mother?". I asked him not to use them with the laptop, almost 3-4 times that day...Fourth time was the last time I saw my dear headfones lying by the laptop's side :( Some 3 hours passed by when I stepped inside that room again and saw Happy Singh wagging his tail with utmost love....I guessed it, he does it only when he has done something really wrong and he gets caught. I searched frantically for what big loss this time (last time he chewed up my Nokia Headfones, but tht was affordable loss). My eyes rested on the lonely right-side headphone and well I looked for the left one and what do I see?? It is gone...Happy, who is usually on a diet, chewed up the left one with utmost curiosity...all I cud see was a wire holding on to nothing... :( Happy Singh gave me such innocent looks...trying to kiss my nose and tell me as if he had the best food of his life...but the way I stared at him, he ran away looking for his buddy Rustam so he cud play around or probably tell him abt it in his lingo...(None of my business, dogs may have lingos...am nt interested) And then entered Sunny, we just stood there looking at each other and well he guessed wat wud happen next? Tears came crashing down the red-face and I simply said nothing... He said he will buy me new headfones and well frankly I dont believe him. He hardly has time to buy himself a mosturiser,leave aside buying me Ipod headfones(which are rarely avaiable in delhi). He still insisted he will buy them for me.... I donno if he has still tried to search for the stores...or will he ever search for one... My lPod is nothing but a USB drive now :( I miss my head phones...His HP killed my HP....and well Sunny, now you knw why I ask you to take care of stuff and u guys tease me that I am too possessive abt the things tht I buy...nopes... Its just that it was my first buy for myself...so Sunny!! If u reading this blog, this is the time for damage control....go and get me a pair of headfones ASAP... P.S. Store location details for Delhi are welcome. :(

8 comments:

Gaurav Kant Goel July 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

This post's title is one of the most relevant things I have seen in life. :)

Aevi July 2, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

hahahaha typical bhai log :) I aint no different though lolzz..

I lost my IPOD n u lost ur headphones... y not send ur IPOD 'em my way :)

Clementine July 3, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Harshita..u made me jump on the driving seat...I alwz want to gift my sis an IPOD but unlike me she is very very perticular about her choice of spending money...m gonna recomend this post to her...she'll know wat she is missing...

and i'll be grtful to u if u can post one pic of happy singh.... :) my sis wud luv that.

my my...my sis gonna really like u...n ur blog too...
:)

Sinner July 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Thanks for all the appreciation... :)
Yeah do tell her that its gr8 to own an Ipod for sure...I feel so lost without my fav music now... :(
I'll post Happy Singh's pics soon, he loves to get clicked anyways...lol
Why dnt u surpirse her with an IPOD someday? I am sure she'll love it, tell her u got it in a discount bid...hehe..

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Poor Sis
i can understnd ur pain n even feel bcz i hv already lost so many things in all thse things
nyways
i really loved it,,
i feel its my story minus happy singh
hey u knw he cant be in mine
i hate dogssssssss

sorryyy i knw u love
but
i wana knw r all boyss except few r such careless people
as u knw exceptions r always thr
hana....
wnderful blog n very beautifully written..

Sinner July 4, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

@ Abhi
Sounds like a gr8 idea...hw abt u sending me ur earfones :)

Aevi July 5, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

no no no... it has to b d other way round :D

Sinner July 8, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

gr8 then...if I am not bale to catch hold of the earfones in another 15 days...the Ipod is urs :) else u will get me a pair of earfones..say wat??

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital