Self-realization...

Ofcourse accepting life and watever comes along with it is wat I insisted on, in "Accept it"...but then one thing I missed on is right here... I realized that once you are ready to accept your shortcomings, ur weaknesses and the things that you are embarassed of and things that you hide from people....it becomes so easy to face the world and I think thats something that makes you strong. I know people who have it so easy for them , they can easily accept that they can cry at the drop of the hat, they are emotional and that they cannot stand emergency wards of hospital. Things are so easy for them and then there are people who always come across strong, they wud avoid emotional conversations and they'll claim that they hardly cry... lol...I feel sorry for them... To express onself and to accept the truth abt oneself is the hardest thing to do I believe...and for me people who can do that....are the real winners... I have tried doing it, and it feels so great...there are few things in my life I always denied but once I embraced them....life has been really beautiful...I never accepted that I cud also fall sick(I had a shocking dengue attack, followed by viral,chicken pox,hormonal disturbance and god knws wat in a span of one year)...and while I was struggling to come to terms with my sickness and my mom's surgery, people I loved the most, turned their backs on me, I fought alone for about an year or so to accept my body's weakness. I had to accept , one fine day,that my body does get tired and so does my mind, it does need attention and care and I cannot just go on exploiting it and life has been easier since then...:) I switched to Yoga and it strengthened my body and mind. I cud never accept losing my grandmaa, someone I loved the most....and I did not even cry when I lost her....coz I wanted to hide...hide myself from everyone...I wanted to be strong for mom and evryone around...I cud not take it for a long time until one fine day, it tuk to me and I almost fainted when my Blood Pressure shot up in college... Everyone around me knew what I was going thru but no-one evr dared to tell me...until one fine day I realized, I have to accept it...I have to accept my pain...my weakness towards this...and I cried for next 2 weeks every evening looking at the stars...It relieved me a lot....I wish we cud accept ourselves more... I donno if people call it spirituality or wat...but I think its just the way u learn frm life....and the way you grow each and evry moment... Signing off...have a great weekend guys!! and yeah! accept urself the way u r...feels gr8!!

1 comments:

zirelda July 12, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

This is lovely. Acceptance is such a beautiful thing. Knowing when to accept and when to fight is even more beautiful.

You rock. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital