The Guessing game is on!!

Finally, I have taken yet another break (thanks to the viruses) and everybody at home has come up with their own explanation about the sickness. Mom feels its Typhoid (uhuh!) , Chaa thinks its Malaria(coz I have joint pains) and I still think it is a typical viral infection and nothing more. I am going to visit the doctor again in the evening to make sure what blood tests need to be done tomorrow. My stock of antibiotics anyways is over. Lets hope its nothing but a viral attack. I have no patience to hit the bed for long. My manager has not yet responded to my leave request and I had to stall the training sessions in between coz my voice has left me with no option. I am feeling too weak to speak. Hope the doctor has some good news for me (I hope he tells me it is due to a sinus infection or something but not typhoid or malaria puhleeese). Lets see. Meanwhile, I am feeling too guilty of not being able to cater to my committment of delivering the sessions. Archi(my best fren) tells me I shud forget abt it and concentrate on getting the right treatment for this fever. The mercury shows up 99 F again.Oops! this is not healthy. Wish it decides to drop back to another few pointers to 98.4F and my doc will gimme a go-ahead!! I am in relax mode now, catching up on sleep and ofcourse reading up my favourite blogs. Latest post on Zirelda's blog made me feel really fresh (with all the water and greens around in the pictures). :)

2 comments:

Aevi July 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

wish u a great health get well soon

Skeeter July 24, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Hi! Hope that you get to feeling better soon. Yes, 98.4F is best, but sometimes it feels like an improvement just be close to it again.

Best wishes and speedy recovery,
Skeeter

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital