And the verdict is out...

The test reports are out and I have been diagnosed with Typhoid. Crap! This means another week of bed-rest and stuff, I donno what I am gonna do to kill time. I have few things in my mind though : - I am gonna read all your blogs for sure guys! Coz they kinda freshen me up :) -I am planning to ask my brother to buy me some romantic novels and I will indulge in them. I am in no mood to start with my MBA books so I'd rather go thru them later. - I will use up all the aroma lotions and soothing creams, I did not get the time to use up and indulge in some self-pampering stuff. :) and well, I donno why but I am gonna get super-bored as I am not even allowed to watch too much of television here. Mom thinks that all the Indian media influxes in you is depressive and violent news and it is not advisable to watch them when one is sick. :) Doctor said I am allowed to work with my laptop for 1-2 hours a day if thats too urgent. Well, I may or may not blog. It all depends on the energy I am left with. My manager needs me for a very very imptt assignment bid as he mentioned in his mail and well, I can't help it now. I am advised to take as much rest as I can. :( I hope he understands and cooperates. The funniest part is more than myself I can see the whole family under stress. Everyone is so worried abt it and I spend half of my time calming them. :) I'll be back soon. Thanks a lot for your wishes....

3 comments:

Gaurav Kant Goel July 25, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Don't worry too much about your work now! Just take rest and medicines and get well soon!!!

zirelda July 25, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Rest rest rest! Typhoid isn't anything to mess around with.

You know, I've noticed when I get too busy and too wired, that's when I get sick and have to rest. I think it's a message from our bodies. Listen to it. Sending good thoughts your way and hoping you feel better soon.

Aevi July 26, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

God damn it i had tht flavor in past it sucks... take rest

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital