Gone with the flu...:(

I may not be able to stick around to my blogging for another 2-3 days....thanks to the flu thing that got me....Doctor says I need rest...But well, I have a few meetings and a couple of training sessions lined up for the week...and the worst part is I am presenting in all of them...so cant back out... Few days back, my best friend was asking me to take a break....now I know why he asked me too...They say the people who love you a lot have a sense of intuition about you... :) Watever, the flu thing makes me feel so damn weak...and almost every bone n muscle in my body is hurting...Wish I cud just skip all the work-stuff and roll back into the bed...the anti-allergics are making me feel sleepy anyways...But hey! Harshita...You cant sleep...You have a session post-lunch...and you have to talk for 120 long minutes.... :( Wish me luck guys...I wanna deliver the session before I collapse.... and I hope the flu leaves me alone soon...

4 comments:

Aevi July 15, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

ouch... get well soon

zirelda July 16, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

I hope you feel better soon. :( The flu is NOT a good experience.

Clementine July 16, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Awwww...U got flu!!!

1. Take care of urself and get well soon.
2. I love this book "Gone with the wind"...
3. M still waiting for happy sings PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

:)

~Charu

Sinner July 16, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Mom warned me against getting back to the laptop...but I cud nt help but peep into ur blogs and mine too... ;)

Abhi...thanks for your wishes..

Zirelda, yeah it is terrible..but with all ur wishes..I will sail thru..:)

Clementine, I love this book too...the characters r all flesh n blood to me...and Happy is not striking a gr8 pose these days...he is playing cranky so I cud not shoot him with my camera...also, the doc asked me to stay away frm my pets until I recover... :(

Ah! before Mom comes...me signing off.. :) C ya soon

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital