Wish I had rested....

Thanks to my ignorance, the fever has shot up again and I have been warned this time. But then, how can I relax right now? I have already started with the sessions and now I cannot afford to take another break... I hope the ocassional naps will do some magic for me... The Flu thing left me looking like THIS :

Mom, the typical mom that she is, has started telling me that I have started looking pale now and she clicked me with her cellfone to prove it...I dont think so...May be the flu thing drains off all the energy out of you but then I am looking quite okay here. I have a session to deliver in another 2 hours so will try and catch up some sleep. I'll be back soon...

1 comments:

Nidz August 1, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

U look slimmer and more cute here.. the pic of u with ur dog and this one looks like of two different ppl.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital