What does your dream say?

Its been more than 2 weeks now and the fever does not recede as yet. I have already finished up reading all the romantic novels my brother bought me and now, am getting terribly bored. Last nite, coz dad was away in Jaipur for a business trip, Mom asked me to sleep in her room. I am one person who is pretty reluctant when it comes to changing the place where I get my daily dose of sleep. This may come as a surprise to many as I am the one who keeps travelling all the time and thus end up sleeping in various cities. :) So I slept in her room and well she needed the AC badly and well, coz I have fever I can easily do without it. After some discussion we finally settled on this pact: "The AC will be switched off as soon as it gets too cold for me inside". I can blame it on the change of place or watsover it tuk me 3 hours to get to sleep and when I finally slept I ended up having a terrible dream.Here goes the dream : I saved a kid's life while I was travelling in the train and hurted myself so badly as the glass cut thru my veins and th doctors were telling me that they had done their needful and they didnt think I wud survive for more than 7 days. They discharged me and in my dream, I was telling myself, "I wish it is a bad dream".But then, atleast in my dream it was not a dream. So I cud see myself telling my doctors,"But, I have so much to do before I die, How can I die right now?" and I could feel my stomach getting sick while I said that. Finally I woke up in sweat, it was 5:30 in the morning...Crap! an early morning dream it was and I was so badly affected by it that the whole day I ended up wondering what if I actually die in 7 days? It will be such a small amount of time for me to do all the things I really wanna do. I am one person who believes that our dream says a lot to us. So this one did have a messgage for me. Funny though, coz when things go really bad in life,I ended up asking God,"Why the hell am I living like this?" and even though, it was in my dreams I cannot afford to die right now, Infact I DONT want to die so early... :) Now I know what a hypocrite I have been all this while to God and myself ofcourse but then, I realized one more thing there is so much I want to do in life that even the next 50 yrs or so seems to be a lesser time. I really am a greedy person when it comes to making the most of life. :) To be true, blame it on my sickness or wat, I still feel sick in my stomach when I think of the dream. It is scary, I hope to get over it soon. I have this thing with the terrible category of dreams, they drain all the energy out of me... uhuh! But am glad, am alive and it was not for real and am really happy that no matter if it was for a silly dream, I value life a little more than I did. :) I wish I am out of this typhoid thing early, I am so damn irritated lying on the bed all the time.
I really wanna make most of each and every moment in my life from hereon, itz not that I did not but then I will add another extra bit to it now. :)
Antibiotics and Hormones make you go crazy for while...lol

4 comments:

zirelda July 30, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

I think you heard what your dream had to say to you.

Mine keep saying slow down I think.

Clementine July 31, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

I cudnt be less agreed with zirelda..
You subconsious gave you a reason why ur bearing all this!!!
:)

Get well soon!!!! Its really going from long!!!
:)

Sinner July 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Yeah! I got the message quiet and clear there, Zirelda. I miss your blog so much these days as I am hardly able to read it...

Clementine, its been too long, I hope tonite I will end up tagging this day as a No-Fever day...I m nt too sure though..thr r still few hrs left... ;) Wish me luck...

the loneliness August 2, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

well......I guess its time U realize tht there's a lot U have to do for everyone including U....

aur ye apke liye sahi time ka ek ishaara hai....

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital